Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-20-2017, 02:30 PM
Admin

Nazi Scum Come to Florida

"Three men were charged with attempted homicide after they argued with a group of people protesting a white nationalist’s speech in Gainesville, Fla., and fired a shot at them, police said Friday.

Shortly after Richard Spencer’s speech Thursday at the University of Florida — which generated so much controversy that the governor declared a state of emergency days before the event — a silver Jeep pulled up to a group of protesters near a bus stop and started to argue with them, according to the Gainesville Police Department.

The men threatened the group, making Nazi salutes and shouting chants about Hitler, police said. One of the people hit the Jeep with a baton, and it pulled over. Tyler Tenbrink, 28, of Richmond, Texas, jumped out with a gun. A second passenger got out, and Colton Fears, 28, and William Fears, 30, of Pasadena, Texas, encouraged Tenbrink to shoot, according to the Alachua County Sheriff’s arrest report, yelling, “I’m going to f—— kill you,” and “Kill them,” and “Shoot them.”" WP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.35ae7411a92a

I hope these dumbassed nazis enjoy their time in Florida's notorious Rayford state penitentiary.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
"Three men were charged with attempted homicide after they argued with a group of people protesting a white nationalist’s speech in Gainesville, Fla., and fired a shot at them, police said Friday.

Shortly after Richard Spencer’s speech Thursday at the University of Florida — which generated so much controversy that the governor declared a state of emergency days before the event — a silver Jeep pulled up to a group of protesters near a bus stop and started to argue with them, according to the Gainesville Police Department.

The men threatened the group, making Nazi salutes and shouting chants about Hitler, police said. One of the people hit the Jeep with a baton, and it pulled over. Tyler Tenbrink, 28, of Richmond, Texas, jumped out with a gun. A second passenger got out, and Colton Fears, 28, and William Fears, 30, of Pasadena, Texas, encouraged Tenbrink to shoot, according to the Alachua County Sheriff’s arrest report, yelling, “I’m going to f—— kill you,” and “Kill them,” and “Shoot them.”" WP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.35ae7411a92a

I hope these dumbassed nazis enjoy their time in Florida's notorious Rayford state penitentiary.
More of Trump's "nice people."
Old 10-20-2017, 03:55 PM

They posted the mug shots of these three men. Their eyes hold no intelligence, only empty vacuous hate.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:41 PM
Ready

They feared for their safety when someone hit their jeep with a stick. They were standing their ground.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:11 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
They posted the mug shots of these three men. Their eyes hold no intelligence, only empty vacuous hate.
As I said, "Trump people."
Old 10-20-2017, 08:58 PM

The shooter is a felon and his bail is set at $5 Million.
Old 10-21-2017, 03:37 AM
Area Man

I loved it when GWB recently said he's noticed that "...racism is on the rise in America.". Maybe he should get with former Propaganda Minister Herr Karl Rove and see if they can figure out how THAT started. After all they're both old enough to have known that soft spoken racist asshole from South Carolina, Lee Atwater.........................Or to go back a bit further, there was the Nazi sympathizer PRESCOTT BUSH.

Have I not been saying that these people can't keep their dirt under the rug forever? Sooner or later that turd will surface for all the world to see.

I think it already has.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 10-21-2017 at 03:41 AM.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:05 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Here's a quote from one of the Nazi scumbags in Florida as to why he was there:

“They want what we have. And we just want them to shut up and get on with life. They’re being raised up and it’s getting to the point where they want to push us down. That’s not right.”
Old 10-24-2017, 12:45 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post

“They want what we have. And we just want them to shut up and get on with life. They’re being raised up and it’s getting to the point where they want to push us down. That’s not right.”
And just to take a wild guess, the "they" in this quote would be black and brown people? And this Fascist sees their rise in number, business, government and society as a threat to white people?

Personally, I think it's great to see minorities on the rise in these ways. And if my fellow white folks see themselves as losing some sort of "birthright"......GOOD. All that tells me is that America is finally living up to it's promise. Every American should have the right to get as far as their abilities take them and accept their failures as a personal problem. No one should ever be handed success simply by virtue of the color of their skin.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:38 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post

Similar to the hot headed planters' claim that the North was trying to enslave them.