Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2023, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
You people keep saying the same shit over and over...so we have all had the opportunity to listen to you carp about the mentallly ill. So...lets have it. Who's mentally ill enough to disqualify themselves from firearms ownership even though they have never broken any law? The psychopathological? The sociopathological? The psychotic? The delusional? Those with dementia. The clinically depressed? Those with clinical anxiety? The bipolar? The narcissistic? The anti-social? The histrionic? THE FUCKING HOPELESSLY NEUROTIC??? And...whos gonna assess/evaluate those who want guns? Mental health professionals that ignoramuses like you approve of? Somebody like me who was run off an alt-right forum because I had the audacity to tell the anti-LGBTQ bigots that minor children age 12 years and older have counseling and mental health confidentiality rights and who can refuse to disclose the content of their gender-affirming therapy to their hateful, shaming, bigot parents.

You want somebody like me, a licensed mental health professional who's services are paid for by the health insurance industry and by medicare, telling you that you're too fucked up to get a gun license?

And mentally ill? What about in juridictions in some red states where the legally blind cannot be denied a gun permit? THE LEGALLY FUCKING BLIND!!!

Come on ZJ...let's have your plan for taking firearms out of the hands of the law abiding mentally ill. I can't fucking wait.

Hi Ike. You are not going to herd up the mentally ill and you are not going to confiscate the guns. Not going to happen.

Hell, if you even try and restrain a nutcase on a subway you will be charged, so exactly how are you going to fix that. And, if you want to go confiscate the guns, good luck in that contest.

So, harden your soft targets. You have a country spending $6,000,000,000,000 a year and you can't afford that ?