Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-22-2016, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Not really. The Crusades and the Inquisition are relevant. The high school debating tactic of shouting "And don't tell me about so and so" is only used to try to preempt valid counter-arguments.

What would your reaction be if I were to launch into a tirade castigating Israel for their treatment of the Palestinians and then add "and don't tell me about the Holocaust!" I doubt it would sit very well with you.
You're a fucking stalker. You already admitted it on the forum. Not that your mod bromancers from AK give a shit.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
You're a fucking stalker. You already admitted it on the forum. Not that your mod bromancers from AK give a shit.
Care to address the points I made? Militant Islam is a response. Is it wise to deal with the response without addressing the circumstances that provoke the response?

Discuss.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Its also fertile recruiting ground for ISIS. That's why the "homegrown" comment is questionable, IMHO.
These guys were born in the EU. WTF does homegrown mean to you?
Old 03-22-2016, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Care to address the points I made? Militant Islam is a response. Is it wise to deal with the response without addressing the circumstances that provoke the response?

Discuss.
Not with a fucking stalker.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Not with a fucking stalker.
That's a pity. I was looking forward to learning your views.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:06 PM
Banned

It's a malcontent who rejects the culture he/she has chosen to inhabit, who refuses to make even the smallest efforts to assimilate, and who then pisses and moans about the majority culture and it's disinterest in his/her problems and hardships. All the while considering those of the majority culture to be infidels and heretics unworthy of existence.

Its sociopathic vermin who then decide to turn around and blow up a few hundred of their innocent "countrymen" as payback for the shit life they have created for themselves.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's a pity. I was looking forward to learning your views.
Bullshit...stalker. You know what my fucking views are. And you've already confirmed that you primary purpose in responding to my posts is to generate a reaction. Well you got a reaction. Wank away, stalker.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 03-22-2016 at 12:13 PM.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
It's a malcontent who rejects the culture he/she has chosen to inhabit, who refuses to make even the smallest efforts to assimilate, and who then pisses and moans about the majority culture and it's disinterest in his/her problems and hardships. All the while considering those of the majority culture to be infidels and heretics unworthy of existence.

Its sociopathic vermin who then decide to turn around and blow up a few hundred of their innocent "countrymen" as payback for the shit life they have created for themselves.
Most of the people we've seen involved in these European terrorist attacks are European by birth so they didn't "choose" to live there.

You might want to reflect on the following, Alan. I offer this without animus or a desire to further inflame this discussion but to alert you to the potential consequences of such attitudes.

Quote:
Richard Barsam writes (The Eternal Jew's) "essential contrast is between myths and stereotypes of Jews and the Nazi ideal of a 'master race,' between the alleged inferiority of the Jews and the superiority of the Germans."[19] According to Stephen Fritz, Goebbels' intent was to create a film that would serve as "both a demonstration of the parasitical nature of the Jews and a justification for drastic measures against them."[20] Maria Tatar writes that the Nazis were able to use Hippler's film to "position the victims of their genocidal project as dangerous aggressors who had to be exterminated."[21] Similarly, Barsam describes the film as arguing that "Jews are criminals;... they have no soul;... they are different in every way;... killing them is not a crime, but a necessity—just as killing rats is a necessity to preserve health and cleanliness."[22]

Unser Wille und Weg, a Nazi Party monthly publication aimed at propagandists, provides a rationale for why The Eternal Jew was made. The author of the essay "The Film of a 2000-Year Rat Migration,"[23] who remains anonymous, believes the film shows "a full picture of Jewry" and provides "the best treatment of this parasitic race." The author connects the Jews' migration from the Middle East to Egypt and their following of German colonists to rats traveling as a group, who "even then displayed the same criminal traits that they still displayed". The film is complimented for "its portrayal of the Jews' vulgar methods and the brutality and all-devouring hatred they exhibit when they reach their goal and control finance."[23] The slaughtering method causes the author to question the "so-called Jewish religion", as butchers do their work with grins on their face.[23] In closing, the author states the film will be a valuable tool in the struggle to break the Jews' "power over us. We are the initiators of the fight against world Jewry, which now directs its hate, its brutal greed and destructive will toward us. We must win this battle for ourselves, for Europe, for the world."[23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Et...281940_film%29
Old 03-22-2016, 12:29 PM
Banned

I don't waste my time reflecting on the neurotic spewing of stalkers.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:41 PM

Quote:
It's what vermin do.

But perhaps we should be trying to understand how bitter they are to be growing up in the ugly and oppressive world of France, Belgium, the Netherlands, etc., rather than in the paradise of their Middle East homeland
A helluva lot of these things are Maghreb, born in or (more likely) descended from persons born in north Africa, esp. Algiers and Tunis.