Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-09-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. View Post
What better reason to be for banning firearms, eh!
Yeah, cause all those firearms sure have been making your lives better. Helped lots through the economic collapse too!
Old 04-09-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigerik View Post
Yeah, cause all those firearms sure have been making your lives better. Helped lots through the economic collapse too!
Mine surely have made mine and my families lives better while also helping in the conservation of wildlife in my country.

I know quite a few folks feeding their families with them in these tough economic times.

Those damn Germans did pretty well without them though in the late 30's, eh
Old 04-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigerik View Post
A friend of mine just left her boyfriend a few weeks ago;

She told me, "He wanted me to cook whatever disgusting dead thing he dragged in the door. He thinks he's Grizzly fuckin' Adams or something. I could see it if we were broke and hungry, but we're not. He's just living some kind of crazy fantasy."

Back home, I know a lot of guys like that. One of the reasons I never went back. My brother once told me, "If you don't hunt you aint shit." I replied, "Yeah. Until your truck breaks down, you no mechanical aptitude having dipshit."

Dave
Old 04-09-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post

She told me, "He wanted me to cook whatever disgusting dead thing he dragged in the door. He thinks he's Grizzly fuckin' Adams or something. I could see it if we were broke and hungry, but we're not. He's just living some kind of crazy fantasy."

Back home, I know a lot of guys like that. One of the reasons I never went back. My brother once told me, "If you don't hunt you aint shit." I replied, "Yeah. Until your truck breaks down, you no mechanical aptitude having dipshit."

Dave
Seems to me trucks have only existed for a bit over 100 years. Wonder how dipshits ever made it before then.

Pretty sure hunting's been around for....hell, I'm just a dipshit, you seem to know every goddamn thing Dave so please tell me how long folks have been hunting?
Old 04-10-2012, 12:37 PM

Quote:

She told me, "He wanted me to cook whatever disgusting dead thing he dragged in the door. He thinks he's Grizzly fuckin' Adams or something"

Dave
Lately I've been eyeballing the doves sitting on the power line. If I could manage to kill about ten, I'd put them in the Crockpot, then again, I'm not certain that I'd want to eat urban birds. Oh well, now I'm left with a yearning for wild rice.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
Lately I've been eyeballing the doves sitting on the power line. If I could manage to kill about ten, I'd put them in the Crockpot, then again, I'm not certain that I'd want to eat urban birds. Oh well, now I'm left with a yearning for wild rice.
Well, good luck in foraging for the rice......at your neighborood grocer, I'm sure. Perhaps you'll encounter a Moose along the way, shoot him and skin him right in the middle of Balboa Avenue during rush hour.......
Old 04-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Admin

Quote:
Well, good luck in foraging for the rice......at your neighborood grocer, I'm sure. Perhaps you'll encounter a Moose along the way, shoot him and skin him right in the middle of Balboa Avenue during rush hour.......
That's some funny shit Dave. To think I've been avoiding 'conspiracy corner' just like I avoid 'politics & religion', (same thing to my way of thinking) I've been missing out!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
That's some funny shit Dave. To think I've been avoiding 'conspiracy corner' just like I avoid 'politics & religion', (same thing to my way of thinking) I've been missing out!
Any current or former San Diego resident is well aquainted with the wild rice paddies of San Diego, especially around the Imperial Beach area. The Moose and Springbok hunting at Grossmont Center is exceptional this time of year.

Dave
Old 04-13-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Hell no. Balboa gets too crazy during rush hour. A poor guy fell off his bicycle and IIRC four or five cars hit him before one stopped. There are still quite a number of lawn rats in the canyons. The damn doves on the powerline crap on my car and cause a disturbance in the power feeding my amps—I can barely tell but I know there is a difference, albeit, not measurable.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
I fried up a jackrabbit once. It was so tough that my old dog, a sheperd and lab mix, couldn't even eat it.

In my estimation, it was like trying to eat a tire.

Chas