Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-18-2018, 11:23 PM

FBI Director Christopher Wray, Justice Department watchdog refute President Trump's Mueller investigation claims

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...618-story.html

IOW, “Donny, you’re a lying piece of sh!t”.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:21 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Russian state-run media: "Trump is ours."

Russia’s state-run media channel Russia 24 wants everyone to know that President Donald Trump belongs to Moscow.

Responding to reports that Trump told world leaders at the G-7 meeting in Canada last week that Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula is Russian because everyone there speaks Russian, the hosts of the Russian version of 60 Minutes victoriously declared that “Crimea is ours, Trump is ours.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...eclares-980774
Old 06-19-2018, 10:41 AM

New York’s Case Against Trump May Be Prophetic

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...ap-for-mueller

One stumbling block to public understanding of the Mueller probe, in addition to a steady stream of propaganda and lies designed to undermine it, is that it’s hard for even a cynic to accept the premises of what is being investigated.

U.S. history simply doesn’t offer a lot of reference points for a major-party political candidate who so casually subverts the law and sells out the nation’s highest values. How many Richard Nixons are there?

To believe the accusations that Trump colluded with Russia, laundered vast amounts of money and/or put American foreign policy on the auction block in return for the enrichment of his family requires an awkward leap of faith. You have to believe this leader is both profoundly corrupt — far more so than Nixon — and staggeringly sloppy — again more so than Nixon.

This is essentially the portrait that Underwood paints in the detailed accusations against the head of the Trump Foundation: that of a shady huckster who engages in “persistently illegal conduct” and is buffoonishly sloppy along the way.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:28 PM
Admin

'Buyers tied to Russia, former Soviet republics paid $109 million cash for Trump properties' McClatchy

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...210477439.html

Following that sweet, sweet Russian cash trail. It looks like our President has a sweet tooth or three.
Old 06-21-2018, 01:05 PM
Admin

Conservative writer calls for an utter and complete rout of the Republican party in the upcoming mid-term election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.74b8f34a62dd
Old 06-21-2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Conservative writer calls for an utter and complete rout of the Republican party in the upcoming mid-term election.

But Whell says Rubin’s not really a conservative.
Old 06-21-2018, 01:53 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
But Whell says Rubin’s not really a conservative.
Whell who?
Old 06-21-2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:

Those who have gone all in, now have everything to loose. So if one thinks the 2016's election was tainted, in any way by Russia and PSYOPS use. Be on the lookout for a no holds barred summer and fall.
The anointed one knows the only way to stay out of jail is by keeping control.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:27 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Those who have gone all in, now have everything to loose. So if one thinks the 2016's election was tainted, in any way by Russia and PSYOPS use. Be on the lookout for a no holds barred summer and fall.
The anointed one knows the only way to stay out of jail is by keeping control.
One hopes that the old adage holds true, "To be forewarned is to be forearmed". I hope Special Counsel Mueller's report is forthcoming and the next president, not under Putin' thumb, exacts a terrible toll on Putin and his band of oligarchs. A coup followed by Stalin's solution sounds just fine to me.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:08 PM

Quote:
One hopes that the old adage holds true, "To be forewarned is to be forearmed". I hope Special Counsel Mueller's report is forthcoming and the next president, not under Putin' thumb, exacts a terrible toll on Putin and his band of oligarchs. A coup followed by Stalin's solution sounds just fine to me.
Their usual targets Obama & Hillary are tapped out. There is still Nancy to pick on, really hope she retires. She is polarizing and useless.

Ms. Rubin suggested a great message, “Stop the Madness” which should resonate well with moderates and independents. Blue hats with stop the madness imprinted will be a powerful message. Dems should not go too deep into DACA as the Republicans will pounce on it, can you imagine Trump saying that America will become brown. He will get a pass on it too.

Edit: I was responding to Barney’s post Bob but quoted your post in error.

Stick to the madness and claim we are taking America from the crooks.
Hope the Dems at least get the house and don’t blow this opportunity by letting DNC run the show. That would be a disaster.

Last edited by Rajoo; 06-21-2018 at 03:13 PM.