Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Not thinking that you have any credibility at all. Hillary is President. Wait, no she isn't.
Two of il Orange Duce's inner circle have already pled guilty and cooperating with Bob Mueller while his partner in money laundering, Paulie Manafort is under house arrest and another is under indictment. Deadbeat Donnie holds one record and that's where he's the most hated president in our history. Well, except for Jeff Davis.

Listen up, Skippy, if you'd pull your head out and smell the covfefe, you'd see that your Trumpenfurher is in deep shit but then I'm still waiting for you to show the world that you have the sense god gave a turnip.

Last edited by bobabode; 12-23-2017 at 06:57 PM.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Two of il Orange Duce's inner circle have already pled guilty and cooperating with Bob Mueller while his partner in money laundering, Paulie Manafort is under house arrest and another is under indictment. Deadbeat Donnie holds one record and that's where he's the most hated president in our history. Well, except for Jeff Davis.

Listen up, Skippy, if you'd pull your head out and smell the covfefe, you'd see that your Trumpenfurher is in deep shit but then I'm still waiting for you to show the world that you have the sense god gave a turnip.
Dream on for another seven years. Then he will be gone. Maybe you can find a better candidate than Hillary.
Old 12-28-2017, 06:01 AM

So Moore is contesting the election citing rampant voter fraud and refusing to concede. I suspect this is the republican playbook for the mid terms. If they don't win, the elections will be declared fraudulent and they will refuse to step down. Trump hinted he would do this last election. It's the republican plan at a coup of our government.

The republicans, who hate our form of government work to tirelessly dismantle it and make it ineffective, also hate democracy and freedom, so they will work tirelessly to de-legitimitize our elections system.

The republicans want a dictatorship. They want an iron fist like Jong-Un or Duarte or another Hitler to run this country.

This is the future of this country if we don't eliminate the republicans now and drive them out of the country. Freedom and democracy or cruel dictator, your pick America.

Last edited by MrPots; 12-28-2017 at 06:05 AM.
Old 12-28-2017, 06:05 AM

I have fears it may already be to late for the country. Just seems the Reps are in control now and will do anything to keep it so!

Barney
Old 12-28-2017, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
I have fears it may already be to late for the country. Just seems the Reps are in control now and will do anything to keep it so!

Barney
If americans don't wake up and stir out of their apathy it is indeed the future of this country.
Old 12-28-2017, 08:11 AM
Banned

Moore just filed suit to block certification of the election. Dream on Roy...Dream on Zero.
Old 12-28-2017, 08:59 AM

Murphy����
@Murphy_The_Goat
Roy Moore claims to have proof that tens of thousands of underage women voted in the Alabama Senate election. He is demanding their names, phone numbers, Tinder accounts and parents' work schedules. #ALSen
Old 12-28-2017, 09:07 AM

He is just making a fool out of himself. He needs to admit he lost.
Old 12-28-2017, 09:44 AM

Moore claims to have taken a polygraph test and passed to prove that the accusations were false. Did Sean Hannity come up with the questions?
Old 12-28-2017, 11:04 AM

Ana Navarro
@ananavarro
Only one thing to say to Roy Moore....
Hit the road, Roy.
And don’t you come back No Moore. No Moore.
Hit the road, Roy, and don’t you come back No Moore.

Boy, bye.