Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-27-2024, 03:23 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Dunno if this POS/GOP South Dakota governor Kristi Noem's pastime of murdering recalcitrant pups and smelly goats has been brought up.

Evidently she's batting her baby blues at Derp Trumphenfuhrer for the Veep slot so she came out with a book. In it she's attempting to burnish her tough broad bonafides with a story how the pup got loose and killed a couple of her neighbor's chickens. She took the pup into a nearby gravel pit and shot her. While her bloodlust was up she remembered her billy goat, so she lead the goat to the gravel pit and murdered him too.

smh. Sick feckers.

https://apnews.com/article/kristi-no...a7fb534da1c79e
She knows that Trump hates dogs and loves cruelty. Why else would she brag about this?
Old 04-27-2024, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
She knows that Trump hates dogs and loves cruelty. Why else would she brag about this?
Exactomundo, she so desperately wants to be Trump's side kick in 2024, Kari & MTG are already out of the running and only Elise is in her way. But the MAGAts would prefer Ivanka.

We have adopted three rescue dogs and a cat, so easy to understand how I feel about her and her looks remind me of Michelle Bachman, hollow eyes devoid of human empathy.

Oh BTW, I got a robot call from none other than Kim Guilfoyle(the ex Gavin Newom). Call went to VM since I ignored the call and when I checked the VM, it actually began with a picture of her smiling at me with a mic in her hands.

Here is the text:

Rajoo, My patience is wearing thin.

This can't go on much longer. Senate Republicans need you to verify your voter profile as soon as possible.

>> link to the nrcs...com

Thank you,
Kimberly Guilfoyle

Reply STOP to opt-out

She did not ask how I felt about her calling me.

I did not know one could attach a picture with a Voice Mail either and for the record, I cannot stand her toothy smile, fake boobs and overall trashy demeanor.

Last edited by Rajoo; 04-27-2024 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-27-2024, 06:56 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I did not know one could attach a picture with a Voice Mail either and for the record, I cannot stand her toothy smile, fake boobs and overall trashy demeanor.
She's hideous. Gives me the fekkin' creeps. Cruella Deville meets Priscilla Presley.
Old 04-27-2024, 07:37 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Exactomundo, she so desperately wants to be Trump's side kick in 2024, Kari & MTG are already out of the running and only Elise is in her way. But the MAGAts would prefer Ivanka.

We have adopted three rescue dogs and a cat, so easy to understand how I feel about her and her looks remind me of

Oh BTW, I got a robot call from none other than Kim Guilfoyle(the ex Gavin Newom). Call went to VM since I ignored the call and when I checked the VM, it actually began with a picture of her smiling at me with a mic in her hands.

Here is the text:

Rajoo, My patience is wearing thin.

This can't go on much longer. Senate Republicans need you to verify your voter profile as soon as possible.

>> link to the nrcs...com

Thank you,
Kimberly Guilfoyle

Reply STOP to opt-out

She did not ask how I felt about her calling me.

Wow! They clearly will go to a 'everything either mandatory or forbidden' regime if they get back in power!
Old 04-27-2024, 09:06 PM
Admin

Rest in peace, Cricket.

Reportedly this is actually the year old pup that Noem shot in her head, all because the bird dog did what it was bred for.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:33 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Wow! They clearly will go to a 'everything either mandatory or forbidden' regime if they get back in power!
Continuing, it just occurs to me who will comply with a message like that. 'Authoritarian follower' personalities, that's who. A list of people who respond to something like this is a list of people who follow orders. They might see uses for a list like that....