Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I kill 'em all of the time for my wife. She stands in awe as most of the time I use my finger. Every now and then I'll smash a wasp with my hand if it won't leave me alone and I'm too occupied to find a bludgeon. Like when I'm trying to drive.

Don't like bugs, don't like people like bugs.

Chas
I have an understanding with the spiders. Outside, I leave them alone, Inside, as long as they stay out of my face, I leave them alone, understanding that they are useful in keeping all the other bugs out of my 60 YO house. And mostly it works well for me. I have to clear webs out of my studio quite often, and I'm pretty sure they feed on me at night when I sleep.

The missus kills them for me when needed......

The one oddity, I think jumping spiders are cool. I hate them, but at the same time I think they are really cool.....

No other critter bothers me in the least.

Last edited by MrPots; 12-10-2013 at 11:08 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
We had only been in a few weeks. I get a call at work, my SO, out of breath and almost hysterical. She had opened the shower curtain to use it and there was a mommy, a giant, sitting in the middle of the tub. As she watched the monsters' egg sack opened and millions of baby monsters spread out from her up the sides of the tub.
That was just mean....... I cannot un-read this....it will haunt my dreams for weeks......
Old 12-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Bwuuhahahaha my nefarious plan worked

When my dad bought the house in 73 he would say 'don't kill the house spiders (the little ones), they kill bugs.'

We were kinda overrun after a couple years.

DQ I agree about the snake thing, I've never had an issue with them. Clean and quiet.

Pete
Old 12-10-2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
I have an understanding with the spiders. Outside, I leave them alone, Inside, as long as they stay out of my face, I leave them alone, understanding that they are useful in keeping all the other bugs out of my 60 YO house. And mostly it works well for me. I have to clear webs out of my studio quite often, and I'm pretty sure they feed on me at night when I sleep.

The missus kills them for me when needed......

The one oddity, I think jumping spiders are cool. I hate them, but at the same time I think they are really cool.....

No other critter bothers me in the least.
I don't much care about them one way or the other, except that I'm the designated spider killer. Do wish they'd built their webs where I didn't wind up with them stuck to my head.

Now I don't like water moccasins or bumble bees. They're all evil tempered bastards, and I pretty much kill every one who comes close to me.

Chas
Old 12-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Admin

'mkay, back to the comics.

The story behind the comic. http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topof...#axzz2n5wzRWnD

Last edited by bobabode; 12-10-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

If anyone hasn't seen this:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...prank_on_drunk

Pete
Old 12-10-2013, 02:29 PM

"The man is then left to watch a fake new show anchor describing how "former songstress" Miley Cyrus is being evicted from her trailer park for "refusing to stop defecating in his neighbor's yard." She was also "reportedly" arrested for "cooking meth in her double wide."

Old 12-10-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Cruel.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Old 12-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Ready

Quote:
"I do verily believe that..a single, consolidated government would become the most corrupt government on the earth."
Emphasis added, and it would have to be, wouldn't it? But it would at the same time be the most honest and efficient government on earth.....