Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Trump, the Manchild

Lest you had any doubts about the fact that Trump is a 13 year-old in 70 year-old's body,

Keith Schiller, President Donald Trump's longtime bodyguard and confidante, made regular trips to McDonald's to pick up meals for the president both on the campaign trail and in the White House, Politico reported in a Monday profile of Schiller.

When Trump was dissatisfied with the White House kitchen staff's imitation of a McDonald's cheeseburger, Schiller — officially the director of Oval Office operations — would make runs to a McDonald's on New York Avenue in Washington, DC to pick up a Quarter Pounder or two with cheese, no pickles and extra ketchup, with a fried apple pie.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...-house-2017-11

This comes after him having a cheeseburger and a Coke for his first meal in Japan, followed by a well-done steak that night. Visit Japan, home of one of the world's great cuisines, on a diplomatic trip and eat a cheeseburger and a well-done steak? I hope Melania brought his binky and plenty of diapers.
Old 11-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Ready

Why do conservatives like their steaks well-done? It correlates, I swear it does....
Old 11-07-2017, 07:14 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Why do conservatives like their steaks well-done? It correlates, I swear it does....
It certainly does with my mother-in-law. Only well-done beef or lamb. Dreadful.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:57 AM

Must be something to do with the Golden Arches.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:57 AM

You guys are so filled with hate that you've got to spin about Trump's affinity for McDonalds? That's hilarious.

Finn - you're such a shill. Where were you when the junk food junkie Obama was dining on his favorite burgers and fries?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/12173861463496452

If anyone is a "man-child" around here, its you.

http://obamaeatingburgers.tumblr.com/page/3

If there
Old 11-08-2017, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Nah. Need my steak pink and juicy. Medium is my absolute limit.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
You guys are so filled with hate that you've got to spin about Trump's affinity for McDonalds? That's hilarious.

Finn - you're such a shill. Where were you when the junk food junkie Obama was dining on his favorite burgers and fries?
I was making a point about Trump's childishness, from insisting that the White House kitchen duplicate McD's to him eating a burger and a Coke on a state visit to Japan (instead of real food in a country known for fantastic food). His childishness manifests itself it many other ways as well (tweeting, taunting, incessant lying, bragging about grabbing pussies...), things you defend at every turn (the definition of a shill, BTW).

As for me being a shill, I've only ever been a registered Republican (for 15 years) and an Independent. I've never been a Democrat, nor did I vote for Hillary. I think profound disgust with Trump is the sign of good character and high moral fiber, whereas defending his juvenile, harmful behavior is the sign of a damaged soul.

Your Dear Leader is a spoiled 13 year-old twit in an overweight 70 year-old's body. I throw a lot of criticism his way because I enjoy watching you debase yourself by reflexively defending every ridiculous thing he does.

Last edited by finnbow; 11-08-2017 at 11:53 AM.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:54 AM

To put a positive spin on this. Let's all send Trump a $10/- McDonald Gift Certificate for Thanksgiving.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I was making a point about Trump's childishness, from insisting that the White House kitchen duplicate McD's to him eating a burger and a Coke on a state visit to Japan (instead of real food in a country known for fantastic food). His childishness manifests itself it many other ways as well (tweeting, taunting, incessant lying, bragging about grabbing pussies...), things you defend at every turn (the definition of a shill, BTW).

As for me being a shill, I've only ever been a registered Republican (for 15 years) and an Independent. I've never been a Democrat, nor did I vote for Hillary. I think profound disgust with Trump is the sign of good character and high moral fiber, whereas defending his juvenile, harmful behavior is the sign of a damaged soul.

Your Dear Leader is a spoiled 13 year-old twit in an overweight 70 year-old's body. I throw a lot of criticism his way because I enjoy watching you debase yourself by reflexively defending every ridiculous thing he does.
I think the frequency and volume that you vent your "disgust" is juvenile. You still also have yet to figure out that I'm not defending anyone. I'm laughing at you while adding a bit of appropriate perspective.

As for that perceptive, both Obama and Clinton liked their burgers, and Obama also liked candy. It was also a Dem - Truman - who liked his steaks rare.

https://firstwefeast.com/drink/2014/...st-and-present

As for the Cheeseburger with Abe, apparently the burgers were from Munch's Burger Shack, a burger chain in Tokyo that Abe apparently likes. But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a good hissy fit to help you vent your "disgust".
Old 11-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I think the frequency and volume that you vent your "disgust" is juvenile. You still also have yet to figure out that I'm not defending anyone. I'm laughing at you while adding a bit of appropriate perspective.
I see you're still doting on your manchild. How cute.

Thankfully, he hasn't been served a whole fish with the head on (something specifically prohibited by Trump's advance team). He might throw a hissy fit and soil his diaper. It was fun reading how his aides briefed the Toddler-in-Chief in preparation for his trip.

Top aides have sought to keep the briefings short to avoid overloading the president with details but have scheduled dozens of them to plan public remarks and outline what he should say about North Korea on defense and China on trade. “We’ve kind of tried to do it in pieces so it’s easy to keep up with.”

...The president’s advisers acknowledge privately that Trump’s unpredictable behavior could complicate the trip in ways big and small, from potentially escalating the crisis on the Korean Peninsula to flouting complicated rules of procedure. “You never know what he’ll say,” an administration official said, adding that the grueling schedule could heighten the risk of mistakes. An outside adviser to the administration concurred: “The potential for error is huge.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...a-china-244398

Last edited by finnbow; 11-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.