Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2015, 01:14 PM

Good points guys,

The firearms used in most of these crimes are regular hand guns, but you are right in some situations..
It only take one well placed bullet to stop them.
If there is one thing that i would like people to understand is this,
I disagree with the NRA just being a mouthpiece for gun manufactures. The NRA is made of people. People in a group, just like us. We may not see things the same, but we are Audiokarma.
The nra consists of everyday ordinary people. Thousands of people that go to work everyday and have families.. Again, your not seeing everyday NRA members shooting people for no reason. The nra gets blamed all the time for this stuff, and if you see an attitude in my writing, its because i am the nra and i am sick of the shit too, but there is one big difference. We can defend ourselves and others in these situations.

If this country had no guns, we would be invaded in a heart beat. To make gun owners into an enemy is wrong thinking. Look into what has transpired in australia since they were disarmed. look at the UK and you will find sitting ducks. Don't take my word for it, Google crime rates in those countries since they were disarmed.

Yes, I can say that getting shot opened my eyes.
in my situation,Though a gun would have solved nothing, other than save taxpayers money.
The subject is Gun Zones.

If your child was next to be shot, Would you really wish that there was no one there to defend him or her??

Its a sobering thought, but one that is a fact for the next victim. I think getting rid of these safe havens for the messed up people will even the playing field. Every one of them picks these places because they are free to kill at will.
That is why i brought this up today. We as a whole, need to come together and accept ideas that work.

We have concealed carry in every state and so far the fears of people running around shooting other people has proven to be non existent.
Why, Because everyday people that carry firearms legally, have a totally different reason than you guys have been led to believe by our media.

They carry to save lives not to commit crimes as the media would like us to think.. The word is Legal. They respect the law.

there is no law that can be made, that will stop one of these lost souls from killing someone. They could care less about the law.
There is a huge difference between a criminal and a concerned gun owner. Please do not mix the two into the same pot, because it is wrong thinking.

I have to get a transmission rebuilt for a guy before the day is over, xmas has me backed up.

Thanks for your comments.

Last edited by KutzlerTrans; 12-22-2015 at 01:24 PM.