View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 01:28 PM

Here are some of her statements:
Quote:
Dallet talked about not making it more difficult to vote, alluding to the debate over whether Wisconsin’s photo ID law makes it more difficult to vote; she attacked the National Rifle Association, which is known for its activism to protect gun-owner rights; and she flatly stated that sales of a particular gun should be outlawed.

4. I believe in clean air and water, I believe in our public education system and I believe in working people. I think we need to ensure we increase participation in our voting system, not decrease it. I think we need to address racial and gender inequality head on, not sweep the vestiges of a racist and patriarchal system under the rug.

5. That’s why I took the #NoNRAMoney pledge. I will not accept money from an organization that puts profits above the lives of Americans. Will you join me today in pledging that we won’t vote for any candidate who takes NRA money? nonramoney.org/voter-pledge #NRABoycott

6. Why do you need that rifle that was used in that (Parkland, Fla.) school shooting? What was it, an AR-15? Who ever needs to fire off that many rounds in a minute? There is no reason for that gun. There is no basis for it. It’s not a gun that should be sold in the United States. I mean, let’s talk about reasonable gun control …. I’m not going to write that law, that’s going to be our legislatures. But we should all -- I mean, I’m a citizen just like everyone else -- we should all write our legislatures, tell them how we think and let them write those laws.
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...iberals-supre/