View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I refused to vote for Hillary because I wanted to vote for the "Jew soci@list" and that horrible woman got in the damned way. So, I wasted my vote on that idiot Johnson just because he wasn't Trump.

My point is, Ike, that you need to stop assuming that everyone who doesn't share your views is a fucking anti-Semite. It simply isn't true. Some of us, me for one, don't give two shits what another persons religious beliefs are so long as they don't try to use the force of government to shove them down our throats like the assholes across the aisle are doing.
As I posted in another thread today...

It's a culture war. Those hesitating are no different from Trump voters. It's the southern, and rust belt, and western cowboy bigot whites who want their country white again vs. the niggers, spics, wetbacks, kikes, and reasonable white progressives on the coasts and in Illinois.

I understand that I may often be rancid butter, man...but I'm still on your side of the bread. But the fact remains that a vote cast on 11/8/16 for anybody but Clinton constituted voting with the bigots. Whether intended or not. Sometimes a "conscientious" vote or a "conscientious" refusal to vote is as bad as a vote for the criminals.