View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
You've demonstrated your complete cluelessness about economics and statistics time and time again. The quicker you realize that Limbaugh and Fox News aren't the fonts of all wisdom, the better off you'll be. In the meantime, you'll continue to amuse us with your clueless sycophancy. The following old adage applies to you in spades: Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.
And you've demonstrated that you just hate not having the last word in a discussion. You must be an absolute joy to be around for an in-person discussion.

You've tried to make the same hollow points above many, many times. I stated many times that I work during the day so my opportunity to listen to radio is pretty limited (though I do experience the joy of visiting here during the day when on break ). Based on your comments, I suspect you listen to Limbaugh far more than I ever could. I've also stated here on a number of occasions that we don't have cable here, so we don't get Fox News. But none of that stops you from your pointless, meaningless commentary.

In other words, you continue to remove all doubt.....ever day....with nearly every post. But please keep it up.