View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
Even the New York Times is beginning to see the BS from the current administration:

"On Friday, the Times printed a harsh assessment of the state of the "green" economy—including a conclusion that the President's promise to create five million green jobs over 10 years has proven to be nothing more than "a pipe dream," with California's Bay Area providing a particularly poignant example of how "green" jobs have actually been lost, not gained:

In the Bay Area as in much of the country, the green economy is not proving to be the job-creation engine that many politicians envisioned . . ."

Considering that a recent study of the the ultra left SF Bay area actually shows a loss of green jobs from 2003 to 2010, one wonders the competency of the Obama administration's forecasters.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...make "green" energy effective and affordable and I'll be the greenest sumbitch on the planet.

Right now, I'm a walking "Green Alert".

Let's get real, shall we?

Ground source heat pumps work. Super insulated houses work. There are vehicles using existing technology that get 40 MPG.

Windmills and solar panels are NOT going to supply our energy needs, not at this time, if ever.

All the Obama Administration is doing it trying to make EXISTING sources of energy so expensive that all of this "GREEN" horseshit can compete.

If you think his handling of the economy poll numbers are in the shitter now, just wait until you're paying twice what you're paying for energy now...and sitting in the dark. Without a fucking job.

To be fair, his masters, the corporate monoliths are "GREEN" as well. GE is Green. British Petroleum is green. The bastards that haul your garbage to the dump are green. I've even got a can of "GREEN" lacquer thinner.

And anyone who can't see through all of this green bullshit isn't "GREEN", they're blind as a fucking bat.

IMHO.

And I am most humble, being a nobody or nothing from Bugtussell...that teaches you humility.

And now, in all humility, I'd like to ask what is wrong with dancing this the one you came with until something better comes along?

Unless your idea of a good time is sitting home alone and jacking off in the dark.

Chas