View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
Rush would be proud.
Hey, I try....Gotta do what you gotta do... What gets me is how ANY & ALL criticism of His Anointedness has been deemed "Racist & Bigotted" by our illustrious lamestream media...Screw 'em...He's a politician, first & foremost, deserving of no more respect than any of the rest of 'em get. The only real media shitstorm he's faced has been the Rev. Wright business, & THAT guy is even more "racist" than I ever thought about being...Where's The Media questioning on the stimulus package that sailed thru Congress w/o so much as a "By your leave"? Or on this ridiculous "Cap'n Trade" nonsense that's gonna drive even more industry away, assuming anybody will be able to AFFORD anything after paying their light bills from here on out ? Or the Health Industry overhaul ? And all these increased/new taxes we're gonna hafta pay for all this good social engineering ? Talk about throwing a cold wet blanket on any hopes of an economic recovery...Any 1st year econ major will tell you that you DON'T increase taxes in a downturn-you CUT them, & that's about the best tonic going for a sick economy...