View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Abby Normal

Several times in this thread I have offered my opinion as to the perpetrators of this crime. I hold to that. Torture them to death in public.

That being said, you brought up race and then YOU don't want to be drawn in to a discussion about it? Are you serious? Then you say you are to be admired for being an honest racist?

The ignorance displayed in the last few posts in this thread is unfathomable.

People with views (racists) as these are the devils and are not human and I I'm sick of it. They breed like rats and suck tax $$$ from all of the affluent hard working educated folks. Here is an idea, continue to be a drag on sociaty and cause disruption and you should be "sterilized no ifs ands or buts."
(I don't feel this way but I know no other way to illustrate such ignorance)

I have read so many racist posts in this forum it is just shocking. The only thing I can think of is that more folks live sequester lives than I ever imagined. It is unlikely a diverse life would lead to such generalizations. That's my opinion anyway.

Another thing, why do so many feel that they can pore hate into a message board and expect others should just swallow? If you can't support a stance, don't make it. If you can't stomach a response in kind, remain still.

I have never on any message board read anything like I have here.
I even askeyou for clarification because it was so hard for me to believe that you would be so irrational. Jeez