Thread: CFL's
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 07:39 AM
Resident octogenarian

The problem he is facing in fixing health care (and BTW, we have disease care, not health care) is the brainwashing that has been done to the hoi poloi. I still see that barking idiot Boehner on TV "Do you want some government type making decisions your doctor should be making?" What a load of bovine excrement, doctors don't make these decisions today, Aetna, US Healthcare, and the other insurance companies make them based on profit margins.

So do I believe we will see health care reform? No, quite frankly I don't and never mind the "it will be another 16 years before we get the chance again" as we will not survive as a nation for 16 more years if we SNAFU this one. We spend twice what other nations do and get lousy health care. It is predicted to rise exponentially. If 65% of bankruptcies today are medically related, what exactly do you propose doing with a nation where 99% of its citizens are bankrupt? Who is going to drive our consumer driven economy when there are no consumers except the super rich?

Oh yeah, one more comment about that hypocritical SOB Boehner, he does not seem to mind the government making decisions regarding women and their doctors.

Last edited by merrylander; 06-14-2009 at 11:47 AM.