View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I've been considering the same. Life's hard enough without coming here and making it worse.

Chas
Chas- don't wuss out on a fellow old nail pounder. I would have to start calling Pete a goat roper and it just wouldn't have the same flavor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by painter View Post
Now that spring is back in the picture and several months of work have come to an end...I like Bob will look to the positive aspects of the rest of the year. Heaven knows...it won't happen with political talk or any of the news channels.

There are sooo many positive things happening in my life right now. I shall concentrate on the blessings we have received this year.
I wish all of you a healthy and fun filled summer. Tell someone today...that you love them.
I love and respect you, just don't tell my wife. Our little secret, if you will.

'ey now! Don' be taking me too serious, you know
I would be ashamed if I started some mini exodus from the boards here. My frustration involves more my physical impediments rather than some twit trying to score a wacked O'keefeian point at my expense. Even twits can grow up (I speak from personal experience).
To reiterate what has already been mentioned
D Ray, please don't wield the mallet of moderation here. I think it would do far more harm than good. I happen to enjoy pissin' off the likes of Mezz. Maybe he'll get it, maybe he won't but that will be his decision. Trolls are like little worms-
some metamorphisize into something better, some you just impale on a Gamakatsu and toss 'em into the lake.
Bubba's just gone fishin' for a day or two. Charlie come on out to Californie and I'll show you what real fishin' is.
No bucket mouth ever gets you goin' like a 30-40lb. Yellowtail headed for the rocks with all of your 40 lb line. (We use live squid for bait, Dave!)Heh,heh.