View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
Nullies In Verba! I read both left and right media, but have yet to find anything, including hard science academic journals, that do not have an agenda of some sort. Currently I read Science, SF Chronical, WSJ, WaPo, The Economist, The Christian Science Monitor, Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy, Stratfor, and Forbes.

I think The Economist and CS Monitor have the best articles on general politics and world events. The SF Chronical has morphed into a photo album.
Could it be that you, as I fear I have, become distracted with LOOKING for the "agenda" in everything you read, hear or watch?

I rarely watch t.v. anymore. And when I do it's usually a movie. No "news". I read articles from a number of US and foreign news and financial news outlets on the internet. I listen mostly to NPR and BBC world on the radio for "news", I do occasionally dip into EIB to see what kind of propaganda the Fascists are spouting on a given day, but 99% of the time I'm listening to music.

Dave