View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 05:36 PM
Banned

Hello. I am Cultsmasher.

That is a name feared and dreaded at every forum out there. Because for some reason, people just don't like whatever cult they follow smashed. I speak the truth, but nobody wants any part of that. Neither can I be defeated in debate. Though I'm not always right. I am only completely right about 98% of the time. The only way I can be defeated in debate is to be banned first.

Smashing cults is just a little hobby of mine. Though I wouldn't say that my being able to do so is because I'm so smart. It is that other people are just so stupid. Defeating the mentally ill in debate isn't much of a challenge. It is like shooting fish in a barrel.

I joined this forum some time ago. But I decided to make an appearance. Lately the only forums I can get into any more are ghost town forums like this. All of the other major forums out there have a word that describes "truth." They call it "spam." And they have some pretty impressive anti-spam software to keep me out. So here I am. I wonder what we should discuss first.