View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
In Ohio, minor quantities, depending on how they are packaged, are a minor misdemeanor, a waiverable ticket. But if you posses it when driving, it's an automatic no-court-neccessary 6 month drivers' license suspension.

Heck, a guy locally got popped using his whole house as a greenhouse, they were living in a bedroom, he didn't even get jail time.

Pete

He's very lucky not to live here. Here, the cops will stop if they see a man walking and ask him 'where is he going' and if he needs a ride. If he accepts a ride they automaticly search him. If he has 1 single pill in his pocket without the ''prescription bottle'' in his pocket he IS going to jail. No ands if's or buts about it. Once he makes bond and goes to court, he can be cleared if he can prove to the judge that he had a legal script the day he was caught possesing the pill without his dated bottle with him. I do think that is taking it way to far. I mean hell, they turn child molesters back on the street but a man can't have a daily pill without the whole big bottle stuffed in his pocket

I mean really, this is the sticks. I don't think a feller is going to walk all the way to the rinky-dink town of 312 made up of church folk just to see if he can find one druggie out of the bunch to sell a single pill to for 5 or 10 bucks. That sorta thing rattles the dickens outta me.

Last edited by hillbilly; 01-04-2011 at 01:22 PM.