View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 12:03 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
Very simply, pretty much they claim to be is a lie. That's the dishonest part. Native Americans? That's a lie. Lying is a form of dishonesty.

By trying to move beyond what they are is racist. They are not a separate race from other Americans. They may be a separate culture, but not a separate race. As far as having standing to bitch here, you need to look up the term "bitch," at least the colloquial form which I'm assuming you're using. I'm discussing an issue, not necessarily complaining about it.

As far as standing goes, the FIRST AMENDMENT pretty much settled the argument a couple of centuries ago.

And someone who hates the Republican party with such a passion really has no room to talk, when it comes to squirrely logic. The Republican Party freed the black slaves, get them and women the right to vote, and gave America the greatest economies in history.

Just remember, Jim Crow is YOUR side of the aisle, not mine.
'Native' is a comparative term, and so no lie. By the standard you advance no one is native to anyplace except maybe some small range in Africa a million years ago.

The first Amendment settled that you can say any silly thing you like without government retribution. It says nothing about how others should judge it's appropriateness. I remain of the opinion I expressed.

You are just engaging in passive aggressive racism, attacking a minority group in what you think is a deniable way.

Irrational partisan mudslinging ignored.

Last edited by donquixote99; 02-13-2021 at 12:09 PM.