View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Did I say that? Show me where I said that. That's what you are saying. How's about you keep your words out of other people's mouths and restrict them to your festering piehole. It's a bad fucking habit you have there.

You're a fucking ignoramus. You refer to the subject of subprime mortgages which relates to the subject of the Community Reinvestment Act which relates to the failure of Bear Stearn, Lehman Bros., and other vampire investment banks...and which led to the September 2008 financial meltdown and the recession that followed. Lovely.

If you want to have a discussion about this, and explore the actual causes of the meltdown we can do that. If you want to recycle more FOX/EIB/Hannity/Coulter bullshit propaganda and expose yourself as the dumb fucker you are...that would be fine with me as well.

One more time, do you want to compare pots or not, asswipe?
This is becoming tiresome. The default in this forum of late is to not discuss ideas or debate legitimately. Look at this post as an example of what happens when lack of dialogue gets completely out of control. Is this really the best we can do?

If you're interested at all, here's a balanced overview of how the CRA created the environment - and lead to the the politics - that contributed to the meltdown in 2008.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-c...s-guide-2009-6

There are some good points here, and plenty of blame to go around. The "Bush did it" or the "Clinton did it" crowds can each find their own fodder, but if you only focus on one side, you'll miss the essential facts.