Thread: civil war?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
got to stop spending money on a vice or two. Spent money on the wrong things in life.

think about it. Weve got a marxist president who hates teh US constitution. Never mind it is what made this country great. He has the steps needed to impose martial law, all he needs is a reason, even if fabricated, as is almost everything about obama...god i need to get me some caffeine.
Karl Marx was a German philosopher who believed (based on another German philosopher's ideas named Hegel) in the constant battle between the owners of mass production and the workers (i.e everyone else). His solution to this cyclical and constant battle was to have government control all production by seizing private property and redistributing the wealth to all citizens "according to their needs". It was the philosophical basis of modern communism in Russia and China.
Now that is over tell me one example of Obama doing anything close to seizing private capital and redistributing the proceeds to everyone else?

and duh the auto bailout is the exact opposite of communism...
Deficit spending and Obamacare do not qualify righty's lol. I do not agree with Marx either ok ...lol

Last edited by icenine; 05-17-2012 at 01:45 PM.