View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
No real change ever comes from the establishment.

As for the middle class, they are the ruling classes insurance policy against them being put to the Guillotine. The ruling class knows that most people will accept the status quo if they are allowed a few crumbs from their table.

Take yourself. You would never revolt against the status quo as long as you have your navy pension, tricare, and a cushy government job. You've been paid off. That's why you are a supporter of the same shit, different day corporate Democrats.

Take those away and you would become a so************************t overnight.
Right TJ. You are a real rebel sucking on LBJ's Medicare, FDR's Social Security and Obama's ACA, and whatever glitch you are suffering from probably a result of choices you made. Oh yeah and your Florida state retirement.

If you read between the lines of your posts you are just pissed off that you have to pay for some parts of your care. A real progressive would shut up and pay their bill and be happy that others who can't got the Medicaid expansion.

Like I said call your Congressman if the family glitch is hurting you or get a part time job for the money you need.

Yeah I do have it easier. Perhaps I made better choices than you.