View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Though I'm not fond of the idea of Frankenfoods, I believe that the SCOTUS got this one right from a strictly legal POV.
Sure but they twisted the appeal court over their rBST crap that makes cows produce more milk. It also makes then more susceptible to disease so the dairymen use more antibiotics and we get it in the milk.A Vermont dairy wanted to advertise that they did not use that shit, the court agreed with Monsanto's lawyer that the 1st also gave them the right NOT to speak. So the dairymen were not allowed to advertise their non use of rBST.

Plus they damn near killed my wife with their totally lax proceedures in handling radioactive materials at Miamisburg Ohio, the employees even launched a class action suit against them, but the AEC neglected to inform us of this the last time they called to see if she was still alive. As it turned out had they not operated she would have been dead within two months.

As far as I am concerned I would not lose sleep if Monsanto disappeared.

Barney you neglected to note that Monsanto can cheerfully invade your fields to sample the crop and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. A good thing Malthus is dead or he would be seeking royalties.

F**k Monsanto

Last edited by merrylander; 05-14-2013 at 10:17 AM.