View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 01:22 AM
Admin

"Bernie Sanders Tells Berniebros To Knock It Off — ‘We Don’t Want That Crap’"

"Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) had a terse message for any of his supporters who engage in online harassment: “We don’t want that crap.” He told CNN on Sunday that the so-called “Berniebro” phenomenon is “disgusting” and that “anybody who is supporting me that is doing the sexist things — we don’t want them.”

The “Berniebro” phenomenon, where a mob of online Sanders supporters attack politicians and writers who express views critical of the Vermont senator or supportive of his Democratic rival Secretary Hilary Clinton, launched numerous thinkpieces from journalists unfortunate enough to encounter them online. At their worst, Berniebros have accused Clinton supporters of voting “based on who had the vagina” and have invented novel sexist terms such as “clitrash.”" Think Progress

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...ant-that-crap/

So much for the idea that these "Bernie Bros" are a tactic dreamt up by the Clinton campaign to smear Sanders.