View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 07:29 PM
Admin

Interior Secretary Zinke's Navy Veteran Daughter Unloads On Trump

"The daughter of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, like her father a Navy veteran, appears, in the rawest of terms, to have excoriated President Donald Trump in a social media post after the announcement that transgender soldiers would be banned from the military.
“This man is a disgrace. I've tried to keep politics out of my social media feed as much as possible, but this is inexcusable,” read a July 26 public Instagram post from what appears to be the account of Jennifer Detlefsen, the Navy diver daughter Zinke frequently mentioned in his successful 2016 re-election campaign for the U.S. House. Shortly after the election, Trump chose Zinke to lead the U.S. Department of the Interior.
“This veteran says sit down and shut the (expletive) up, you know-nothing, never-served piece of (expletive).” She also used a hashtag, #itmfa, that is an acronym for “impeach the (expletive) already.”" Billings Gazette

http://billingsgazette.com/news/stat...17f0b9055.html

You go girl!