View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Bob, I'm fully aware of what I posted. I find the sourcing of the story irrelevant: HuffPo is in full control of the information that they post on their pages. I also reject that the employment data provided by the DOL versus that data provided by Obama and Company is so vastly different because the timelines are "off" by a mere two months. Unless the labor market in the last two months has undergone some astonishing recovery that only the White House can see. And that's just not very likely: http://www.nationaljournal.com/econo...lling-20131022

Your link - "Aug 21 (Reuters) - U.S. businesses are hiring at a robust rate. The only problem is that three out of four of the nearly 1 million hires this year are part-time and many of the jobs are low-paid."

IceNine's - "According to the White House, nine out of 10 jobs that have been created since Obamacare became law in March 2010 have been full-time positions."