View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Was listening to the right-wing bigot Limbaugh on my commute yesterday, railing about Mueller having "no limits" imposed on his investigation (a good thing, actually). Now, I certainly don't listen often, just when I want to get a chuckle at how slimy the guy is, but I really don't think he would have had any problem whatsoever with the scope of the Clinton investigation, do you?

Several articles this morning about Trump's outrage over Mueller having access to his tax returns. Just how much corruption is this slimeball trying to keep secret?
Last week Wednesday on my drive back from Tahoe, I was listening to Limbaugh also where he was ranting about the Junior meeting with Russians and how this is absolutely normal for a campaign, etc. Amazing how this guy's logic works and also his technique, he keeps making the same point over and over but changing the rationale each time, so I guess by the end of his program, all one can remember is the message. Trump Jr. committed no crime in this instance. Yet he did not bring up any details of the meeting at all which is what makes this a crime, crime of collusion. That's like an information blackout and guess it works for the ditto-heads.