View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
How exactly do you determine tone on a forum. Other than Bob who started it in that direction way back I have no malice towards anybody on here.
Since you asked:

Quote:
That's right. If they did not take the money from the people who work their ass off doing something they don't like to support the deadbeat Obama voters we could do just fine without it.

But no, they are less fortunate. My ass. They are sorry as hell would be more accurate.
Quote:
You guys seem to live in some fantasy world.
You seem to think that the people who sacrificed and put forth the effort are no different from you. Just fortunate. That's bullshit.
The reason you never amounted to anything is on you. Same with everybody else.
You went and got a job working a hammer for somebody else and that is as far as you took it.
Now you think you deserve some fair share for being a grunt.
Good luck in the contest.
Quote:
What's a fair contract ? Exactly what do you think somebody doing a repetitive task with nothing invested and no skin in the game is supposed to make? What do you think that somebody who didn't even have the gumption to finish school is suppose to make? What do you think somebody who tells the boss "that is not my job" is supposed to make? What do you think somebody who is offered an opportunity but refuses it because it is harder is supposed to make ? Do you think that the purpose of a business is to give people jobs ? Do you wonder why countries whose people are happy to study and do whatever it takes are taking our jobs ?
Quote:
Says the man who made his living off other people's taxes.
Quote:
That's right. Couldn't have had anything to do with the lying bitch you nominated.
Quote:
You have never done anything in your life that I couldn't do better. If I ever needed somebody like you to do some carpentry, sheet rock, plumbing, electrical, I would shoot myself. However, I can't lay brick worth a crap.
Quote:
Probably a change from preying on old widow women.