View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpholland View Post
I ain't quite done yet, but pretty close.

You all sure do or find stuff I never even heard of before. But for some reason in your minds I do.<I did not post this in a good way. It's called usless clutter of the brain.

We have been trying to drill that into your thick skull since you have been here, but you refuse to educate yourself and admit that you are brainwashed.

OK, so a billionaire spent a few million on a new house and some toys. Big fucking deal. The rest of the billions are not being spent on creating jobs and investing in the economy, even though that is the SOLE REASON his taxes are down from the 70+ percent he was paying before Reagan.

As I stated earlier, the reason for the HUMONGOUS drop in taxes they received was to invest in the economy. We don't want their money, we want them to do what they are supposed to with it. If they were using the money for what it was intended for the average person would have enough money to purchase the things necessary to stimulate the economy. The 1%, hell even the top 5% can't grow the economy on their own. They need the peons to be able to buy their stuff. That is how they get their money to begin with.

We don't disagree. You disagree. You are a spoon-fed brainwashed idiot.

It isn't a liberal website, your views are just so full of shit and to the right that the average republican is a liberal to you.
Useless attitudes winning about what others are not doing for the population. all the while sitting on there ass waiting for the next government intervention.