View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 09:00 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
1. Do you find that you're talking to yourself like this often?
2. Are you answering yourself back?
3. Do the answers come from inside or outside your own head?
4. Is the agitation, yelling, and hysterical laughter at the end typical of the course of these episodes?

I will base my recommendations on your answers.
"Why Ike"....."I know, let's have a spelling contest".....

Ike, I'm having a good time and a lively debate with Rajoo (and the rest of you) by lobbing right wing bombs to answer the barrage of left wing bombs y'all are throwing....

A lot of the time, it's necessary for me to answer myself back because you people are so saturated with left wing bullshit, nobody could get it off ya if they scrubbed for a month....

They come from "inside" my head, I'm not agitated and the hysterical laughter is not necessarily hysterical....it's so Dave can follow the conversation

Let's see....are you the one who called me a pussy? or was that finnbow....

Anyway, I find liberalism to be very "pussyesque".....groveling, acquiescing, walking on egg shells lest you be perceived to be an enemy of a unisex androgynous society....if you had any testosterone, you'd feel obligated to apologize for it....you all are the type of guys who will not only allow political correctness and Andrea Dworkin (God rest her soul) to psychologically emasculate you, but, you'll cheerfully assist in the process

Am I too unrefined and rough around the edges for you?

Your recommendations are not likely to be a life changer for me....Cherrio, though.......Capt. Crunch to you, Dave.....Metamucil to you, Tom Joad...you'd feel better if you could unload a big steaming pile of the Democratic platform.

(Just playing with you guys)....have a nice day, I'm fixing to get in the shower and go try to stamp out pessimism and Communists....you bunch of Left Wing Trolls, YOU!!