View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
The EPA itself provided information on the meeting to the AP after a FOIA request and the two fellows did indeed meet on that very day. I too would tend to believe what was written down on a formal government document released due to a FOIA request than anything verbal coming out of anyone in this administration. I seem to recall the numerous administration figures' (Sessions, Flynn, Kushner) frequent lies about meeting with Sergey Lavrov (on security clearance forms, no less).

Why don't you get worked up over the 5 lies per day coming our of your Dear Leader's piehole while Fox News spews their fawning idiotic counterfactual drivel in support of him (e.g., the Seth Rich conspiracy, Pizzagate). As I've said on numerous occasions, you have no idea what fake news is, but are willing to shamelessly carry your Dear Leader's water by parroting his lies and spurious assertions. You look like a gullible clown and a Kellyanne/Spicer wannabe. Are you getting tired of your job and looking towards the bright lights of the White House Press Office? I hear they have an opening.
Your hate and anger is palpable. I'm fine with my job, but I find laughing at your obsession with Trump diverting and amusing. Please keep it up.