View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
It would be folly to refute an opinion. As Ike loves to say: "Opinions are like assholes" etc., etc.

Of course, I have an opinion as well. This opinion is as valid as yours. The difference might be the volume of evidence that this opinion is supported by.

The opinion that I have, and have long had, is the whole "Russian Collusion" thing is an election-year dirty trick that took on a life of its own. One of the cornerstones of this opinion is a story that's been circulating for a while:

And that, my friend, is collusion at the highest levels of government, wrapped up in a pretty package to deflect criticism from those who deserve it.
For addressing me as your friend, all is forgiven....and there is a lot to forgive. (BIG GRIN)

Yes to forming your own opinion, but calling it valid is stretching it a bit too far. I have just as much a right not to go there at all.

Finally, why all the bitching and moaning about a "dirty trick" (which I must say only one of the parties ever commit, and that's more than an opinion), it did not impact Trump's victory over HRC. So why all drama now? Want my opinion? I suspect the MAGAforce is setting up their own dirty tricks for the next election and true to form they accuse other of what they do themselves first.