View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 11:34 PM

The marina/restaurant project at Stony Creek Metropark

Are you familiar with the marina/restaurant project at Stony Creek Metropark?

They bulldozed the old boat storage lot to make room for a restaurant near the boat launch. Apparently Lake St. Clair is full and the developers need new waterfront property for an Applebees or some other stupid ass restaurant chain that serves beer to wash down their cardboard food. Are you fucking shitting me Metropark Management?

You fuckers have a waterfront kitchen at the beach. It has a cashier, a warming window, and cooks and stoves in the back. And what do you do with it? You cook hot dogs, burgers, and fries. Hundreds of customers at your counter and you can't do any better? Stupid fucking managers.

What was your innovation? Adding dumbass frozen Gatorade to the menu? Really? Freezing bottles of Gatorade adds value? To what? That's a popsicle with an indestructable wrapper. Useless.

Stony Creek never needed a restaurant neat the boat launch. That's why the stupid project failed after the first scraping of land.

What Stony Creek wants, not needs, is a better menu and utility of their kitchen at the beach. Jam the frozen Gatorade bottles up the asses of the money grubbers that proposed that shit.

Community College Culinary students could fix the food situation at Stony Creek lickety split. But not if builder greed gets in their way.

I am so fucking pissed off that Americans keep trying to build more shit that I can't even stand myself.

Grrr..