View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
A well-designed strategy that gets the job done in the best way possible, taking care to minimize civilian death, and with some thought for emerging into a less-fucked-up future, is more than OK, it's what's wanted. Airstrikes are pretty sure to be a part of that.
What kind of answer is that? What strategy is that? It gets the job done taking care to minimize civilian death? The reason ISIS, HAMAS, Al Qaeda and the rest of them locate where they do is because they want civilian death.

This is fucking ridiculous. Muslims are screaming that the French asked for dead civilians because the French have free speech and allow cartoons and movies and comedians to make "offensive" comments about Islam and the prophet. Are Muslims screaming because terrorist strategy is to draw airstrikes into neighborhoods where children will be killed because it generates beneficial anti-Iseraeli/US propaganda? Fuck no.

And you're buying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Angry proposals along the lines of 'I want them all dead dead dead, and shut up about the civilians, you effete intellectual, if they get it they deserve it?' Those are different.
Who wants "them all" dead. I don't want "them all" dead. I just want every fucking terrorist shitbag excuse for a human being dead. Civilians aren't ending up dead because of us or the Israelis. Civilians are ending up dead because it's the strategy of ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al Qaeda.

But I get it. Let's all of us here at PC sit around the sweat lodge with our pants off holding hands and singing Kumbaya...and insist that every government on earth threatened by terrorist activities play paddycake and limit their responses so that not a single civilian...not even the civilians giving aid and comfort to terrorist scum will ever face a single threat in the response. And while we're at it, we'll stop our newspapers, and our TV stations, and our film makers, and our street mimes from producing anything that any Muslim on earth might possibly interpret as offensive. And if we don't and they and react by righteously gunning down, blowing up, or flying jetliners into innocent people just trying to make it through the day...it's because WE FUCKING ASKED FOR IT.

You people are nuts.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 02-12-2015 at 04:08 PM.