View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 03:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
Wink today a new president that i voted for..became president offically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
America was largely a force for peace and stability as long as our basic foreign policy stance was defensive, to protect the status quo. Note I say 'largely,' not totally. We did some things all through the decades following WWII that I view as harmful. But around the turn of the millennium, a faction known broadly as 'neo-conservatives' gained power here, and they abandoned the 'status quo defense' policy. They substituted an appetite for aggressive use of American military power, with the idea of achieving and keeping world domination. This worked poorly when tried in Iraq.

Policy has not been so stable or successful since.
we are a democrtic people in my country & i'm so proud of that .
Mr.Kais Said , well if you searched about the old Carthage , currently it's Tunisia ... some historians thinks that Romans eliminated us but no , we are the Carthagians wrote "a Constitution" & built a Senate , then Romans Did...
the war ended by calling us savages & killers , unfortunatly terrorists are mostly from my people recruited in ISIS , i personaly hate Jihad in such a goddamn way because the real jihad is do no harm a person even in his morals , being a human , Tunisians rate of terrorists leaved the country the year 2011 , i hate this fact too much.
as much as i have projects for humanity to do good & people will benefit from them largely including environnement , commercial trade , parks for kids , making softwares & websites...etc those are my hobbies & skills mostly musician who plays remix .
what this has to do with this conversation ?
your army did bad things , well ISIS did too and ISIS recruited 4000 goddamn Tunisian since 2011 , i heard that most of them died by a USAF bombing opperations and i'm happy for that .
but your American culture looks Roman according to the white house architecture & the Senate , Tunisian is Carthaganian and i'm proud to say again that my country made the first constitution in humanity & in all civilisations.
those nations Together can go so well if they work together bcz your NASA got Tunisian scientists , your elite of doctors got a Tunisian , we even serve in hight political offices in your country .
we do need this military base & we do need to be more more friendly .
because with your intelligence systems we will get every terrorist and arrest or kill it.
ever heared about the bombings in my country ?? that means those terrorists advanced from Ak47 till C4 bombs.
Semi-Truck terrorist attack in Paris .
goddamn attack on Germany .
stabbings this year before presidential elections .
those guys deserves an american base .
as it's Rome & Carthage together in leadership & that's an ancient dream..we both understand Dimocracy.