View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 09:05 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by love4peace View Post
what if it's true for both political & military reasons ? when such a party tries to demonstrate the lead of some terrorists just to make sure they get the power , in a country's parliament ?
that will make it easy for terrorists with explosives & heavy guns to represent their khalifate
an american presence is much better than a coup of unknown people calls themselves politicians.

"
In other cases, judging the truth of things is getting harder. But one must consider the source. Give less credence if they do not explain how they know things, or if the message goes beyond the facts and attempts to manipulate with emotional appeals. "
my reply for that : it's the wisdom

the world became insane and people are more crazy .
it's like "war on ethics to destroy others"
America was largely a force for peace and stability as long as our basic foreign policy stance was defensive, to protect the status quo. Note I say 'largely,' not totally. We did some things all through the decades following WWII that I view as harmful. But around the turn of the millennium, a faction known broadly as 'neo-conservatives' gained power here, and they abandoned the 'status quo defense' policy. They substituted an appetite for aggressive use of American military power, with the idea of achieving and keeping world domination. This worked poorly when tried in Iraq.

Policy has not been so stable or successful since.