View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 09:33 PM

Only wish I were savvy enough to post a pic of my No. 1 buddy, little Biscuit, Minirature American Eskimo. She has biscuit coloring, hence the name.

She may be a born again hair factory, but she's with you every inch of the way.

Biscuit, Rat Face, Smelly, Itchy, Stupid, Shut The Fuck Up...she responds with equal enthausim. She knows which side of the bread has the butter, and she wants her cut.

May only weigh 20 lbs, but she's had the guts to bite me twice. I've since learned my lesson, even if she eats a new pair of sneakers, or strings toilet paper all over the house, only a fool will attempt to extract her from her liar (under the bed) to stand before the mast.

Is this what one would call a munity?

Wait 15 minutes, and ring the doorbell, she comes roaring out like Noon cussing Sarah Palin. Still a sucker for the doorbell.

Ellie May's critter, and I love 'em both. How can you not love a critter which will bite the hand that feeds it, and five minutes later try to shake you down for a goodie?

Damn dog would make a hell of a safety...no matter how bad she fucks up, 30 seconds later she's forgot in ever happened, and and is 100% back on the job.

Moxie, and I like it,

Chas