Thread: Nfl ?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I AM speaking for myself. I also have observed the displeasure of other fans during the anthem as the players engaged in their idiotic and disrespectful behavior.

Also, why do we need a law to do the right thing and stand up and show respect for the country that gives the NFL players the right to act like idiots? At least we haven't up until now, because there was a tradition in place that - until the left decided to politicize the national anthem - informed folks what behavior was appropriate during the anthem.
So who told you, you can't stand? No one, that's who. It's called "freedom". Stand all you want, nobody cares. But, stop telling others what to think and do, asshole. You want to live in a country where dictators demand patriotism from people? Fine, move to Russia and get a job shining Putins shoes.

If you conservatives wonder why we think you're ironic and stupid. It's because you are.