View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
I watch little TV, but it's always on PBS during the day for the toddlers and baby. Though they hardly watch it either... twin girls are two years old today and into anything & everything they can get into. I'm on my toes all day with them and a 7 month baby boy and just have no time to keep up with news and internet anymore. I'm mom, dad, grandpa, and grandma until grandma gets home. And even then one of the twins will only go to sleep for me, grandma and especially their momma can't put her to sleep. My daughter can't put either girl asleep because her and the childrens daddy took an almost two year vacation when they were born. Their daddy is still on his vacation since my daughter FINALLY dumped him and came home here to her kids about two months ago... but like I said, the girls are two today so it's a little late as the bonding has already been done. It's been a sad couple years at my house, but I've made sure my grandbabies were, are, and always will be loved and taken care of. My tools stay in the toolbox these days but oh well... children can't help what their parents do.

That being said, I'm very happy. I love these three babies with all my heart and at this point would be lost without them. They become your kids after raising them from the get-go, even if it's not on paper, they are in your heart.
They got good grandparents as their real parents. May they know how fortunate they are.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk