Thread: 18 and Dead.
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I don't get how the new evidence i.e. the video of MB robbing and roughing up the store owner hasn't seemed to change the minds of some of my lefty friends here.
I kinda wish the guvna had called the national guard the day after the first looting followed by arson. I guess that makes me a bad lefty...
yeah the kid was an asshole

that does not mean you can kill him on the street without probable cause.

Bob this thing smells like shit a million miles away.

I mean if he had his hands up in the air with the intention of surrender and that cop shot in the right temple after he already shot him in the arm....I mean that is what people are saying happened. And I have not seen any sort of countervailing evidence ten days later that would indicate that this did not happen. How long do you wait for the other side of the story to show up? A month?

Not even an official statement from the PD about what they think happened? That is the crux: they do not have an official story. I would love to hear that police chief come out and say just why it was a justified shooting and explain the details.

I get a funny feeling they do not know what to do at this point.

Last edited by icenine; 08-18-2014 at 06:05 PM.