View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Actually, it started with NBC and Donny’s Access Hollywood tape. Speaking of disgusting. I don’t remember you starting a thread on it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Why this one in particular, if you care to explain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Hope better sense prevails and she recants her story.
Or Brokaw can sue her and find out who is behind this.

Another swing and a miss by whell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
I think the idea is just to throw mud at the MSM in general. Mission accomplished, unless plot is well exposed.
WTF? You guys just can't help yourselves making any topic about little ol' me? Wow. What tiny little lives you must have.

Actually, this one surprised me because Brokaw never seemed to be the "type"? Married forever to the same woman, didn't seem to hang out on the beltway social circuit, etc.

A couple things from his statement are bothersome:

- He does admit going to her hotel room. He states it was a meeting to discuss her job an mentor her. I've been travelling for business for over 30 years, and I would never, ever enter a female co-workers hotel room unless there were many other folks there. In his statement, he says in retrospect that he "should not have gone" to her room.

- He stated that he went to her apartment while in London, when she invited him there for a drink. He went. And while he states that she sat on one end of the couch and she on the other, he should not have gone. Why? If for no other reason, the potential appearance of impropriety that creates the opportunity for someone to do what Vester is doing now.