Thread: More good news!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Point taken. OTOH, he wouldn't have been put in a position to commit perjury were he not being investigated for said BJ by folks (Livingston, Gingrich) who were doing the same.

Slick Willie was a dumbass sleaze bag for what he did (though it pales in comparison to Iran-Contra). That doesn't negate the fact that his eight years in office were probably the best run we've had as a country since WWII. I suppose it's all relative. After Dubya and Obama, Bubba is looking better all the time.
Well, Slick liked his fuzz. In a way, he's like the SS agent who wouldn't pony up 50 bucks for his whore.

Had he bumped Paula Jones up one click on the Arkansas merit system this would have never happened.

Iran-Contra stunk, but as Henry Kissinger said, "Let's not confuse covert operations with missionary work."

Personally, I figure that they're all about the same. Just because they're in the big chair doesn't mean that they are in charge of anything.

They just take the heat when it all goes to shit.

I gotta bug out. I've been sick for a week and my wife is calling me for supper. I'll try to return when I'm in a more positive mood.

Chas