View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 08:49 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
After seeing a clip from HBO's "Newsroom" a few years back - here I think - I was very interested in the show. I have never subscribed to HBO, however. Last night I cued up Amazon Prime to watch one of the BC mysteries and up in the promotional box popped "Newsroom." I had to watch two episodes just to get started. The fast-paced intelligent dialogue reminded me of "West Wing." Then I realized that that the two are siblings, both sprung from Aaron Sorkin. I'm looking forward to the rest of the shows.

Regards,

D-Ray
Just got into that too. LOVED the 'rant' in the pilot. There's a meeting at the beginning of episode three that I got bored with, but I'll get back to it.

I'm into HBO on demand through an Apple TV. Got all that for Game of Thrones. Was going to drop the $15.00 HBO thing between Thrones seasons, but so far I've kept it. Can watch all the back episodes of Thrones, and I got to rewatch Rome, after seeing it years ago, and watched 'Pacific,' the 'Band of Brothers with Marines' show, and now I'm rewatching Band of Brothers. The Sopranos is there too.

We've kept Netflix as well, mainly because they've got all the Star Treks. We have a late night Star Trek habit.