View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 01:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
Red face stay Proud to be an American !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Just a correction for the post 21, we the people do have a say in how our taxes are spent. There is a mandate that public money spent must go through a process that includes public input. Public input happens in a variety of ways, some more subtle than others.
in my country we get the informations
this time , the American Justice Departement sent a Mandate of a Media Guy called "Nabil Karwi" , he tried to be a President in presidential elections,
how ?? we paid extra heavy taxes as store owners we got millions to pay or Jail .
banks became heavy loaded with clients ...after 4 months the american justice departement posted papers of this guy "Nabil Karwi" and said about "a hustler " in it's reports .
the man tried to be elected as president and he got 15% second in the race after 18% for the other guy currently "Kais Said".
people were about to rage
Nabil Karwi from the jail said:"i will put the half of the population in prison"
well that means ??
thanks to the US Justice Departement first , this means i owe the USA a lot of great services as a civilian from here .
surely working together shall protect my country & you get positive benefits from that too.
that was the nobelest thing ever happened proved the american justice & y'all americans shall be So Proud.

You saved My Country