View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Thats absurd nobody reads this site, there is nothing going on here to spread information. There is no value to anything here maybe 10 participant that self inflate there own egos.

You all can't even write your own topic for a post on this site. Just a bunch of rerun article links for leftwing pandering.

All this place provides is a hangout for a few individuals who make this site not grow to any level of notoriety.

Calling people trolls and shills every time they show up here, is as ludicrous as any other far fetched post you think is out there in loony land.

In fact you all disrupt this site far more than any troll could possibly do. You all get your own self esteem boost trying to belittle others, it looks so pitiful.

So now then you warned me of a fictional shill, does that mean I'm not a troll any more. See thats the baby ass shit you all offer here. I came over from AK and supported that site not just with post. I dumped two grand of my hard earned money over there this xmass trying to help people out and VOA. Why would a troll do that? Sure I don't mind a disagreement but thats not offered much here even. Just shit all over the threads and nothing accomplished by it.

You and I personal have had some good dialogue and a few others around here. But to tell the truth I'm not learning anything with all the crap going on.

Oh please excuse all the bad grammar misspelling and anything else you can possibly find. I'm just an inept, illiterate, ill-informed ignorant, uneducated high school dropout that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Although I much rather be that individual than some of the individuals I've seen participating on this site.
Well put. They so easily hand their forum over to a complete stranger and allow themselves to be controlled by their hatred that only further amuses the person they hate. It makes little sense.