View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
We already have a solution to the problem, its called the election process. And one of the sides (and it's not extremist Republicans anymore, its the rank and file) that you approve of is doing everything possible to restrict access to the voting booth because they know they're outnumbered (in a country they think belongs to them) and unless they can trash the election system they will never put one of theirs in the White House in the foreseeable future. Lindsey Graham came right out and said it right after the 2020 election. They've already lost seven of the last eight Presidential popular votes.

And don't namecall me plonker, perhaps you're the one who sounds like a moron. I don't think you're MAGA. I belive you're an "independent." I also believe you're worse than the MAGA. I trust the MAGA, they're right out there waving their banners, they have integrity...their outside matches their inside. I know exactly who they are, what they are, and where they are. You're the people I don't trust...you'll flip the first time the government does something that hits you in the wallet, or when a halfway house for parolees opens up in your neighborhood. NIMBY independents...FEH.
Someone needs a hug