View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:42 PM
Area Man

I would say the shenanigans in Oakland over the weekend might warrant stronger action. I hate to admit it, but at first I was in agreement with the basic message. Then as I watched police take what I still think was excessive force (initially) my support for OWS grew. Even when they started fighting back.....eh, a little rough stuff don't bother me.

But, now I think they're tearing shit up just to be doing it. At least out in Oakland and a few other places. The ones we had here were extremely mild in comparison.

I think all of the stupidity arises from having no organization, no leaders or structure at all. I watched the two "activists" on Bill Moyers website. Ummmmmm, yeah....the whole "leaderless" concept is just anarchy and mayhem....won't get them anywhere. The unions are pulling out.......

It's time to tell them straight up to calm down, get serious, get better organized and work within the system as best you can.............or go to jail.

Sad, really.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 01-30-2012 at 02:47 PM.